• The website will be temporarily unavailable next night. Reason are The hoster moves our account to another server. Unfortunately, this also has the disadvantage that the IP changes. Between 2 and 6 o'clock.
  • Please do NOT PM me for support. For login data or problems/questions not intended for the public use the "Your private forum".

Fixed Server error log for Link Directory

A

affLIFT

XenForo License
Hello,

I am running your Link Directory add-on on my forum. Great work! I have had some errors pop up in my server log though that I thought I would send over :)

• InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'Link' on xenMade\LD:Link[19]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:182
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('Link')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/alert_ld_link_like.php(6): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('Link')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\LD\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#3 src/XF/Alert/AbstractHandler.php(67): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('alert_ld_link_l...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(67): XF\Alert\AbstractHandler->render(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert))
#5 [internal function]: XF\Entity\UserAlert->render()
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(938): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/alert_macros.php(18): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\UserAlert), 'render', Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\LD\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/account_alerts_popup.php(21): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('alert_macros', 'row', Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(xenMade\LD\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_alerts_...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Account\\Aler...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#17 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(151) "/f/account/alerts-popup?xfRequestUri=%2Ff%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1544715072%2C70254e6d2055920c777a78e0cd1b99d4&_xfResponseType=json&=1544715072611"
["referrer"] => string(22) "XXX"
["_GET"] => array(6) {
["/f/account/alerts-popup"] => string(0) ""
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(3) "/f/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1544715072,70254e6d2055920c777a78e0cd1b99d4"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
["_"] => string(13) "1544715072611"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Let me know what you think :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

affLIFT

XenForo License
I also noticed that the Alerts page is messed up now and there's an error at the top. The alerts for when people like one of my links leaves the link blank. Here's a screenshot:

Last edited by a moderator:
au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
i know! is fixed!

A

affLIFT

XenForo License
I will upload the test tonight and see if it fixes the errors. One more question. I paid to have the branding removed from your plugins that I'm using, but I am still seeing the branding at the bottom of my forum. Do I need to install the thing to remove the branding each time I update?

au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
Is it related to this issue?

View attachment 4841
fixed

I will upload the test tonight and see if it fixes the errors. One more question. I paid to have the branding removed from your plugins that I'm using, but I am still seeing the branding at the bottom of my forum. Do I need to install the thing to remove the branding each time I update?
Download the ZIP file attached to the Copyright Free and upload the content.

a new version - test it :)

Thank u!

Last edited:
A

affLIFT

XenForo License
Not sure how I missed that with the copyright removal. Fixed. I uploaded the new version and will let you know of any server errors that pop up. Thanks!

A

affLIFT

XenForo License
Haha, I thought this was a...private forum :)

au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
Haha, I thought this was a...private forum :)
No because your thread only contained one bug! Therefore I moved it. Private forum is for private data only!