• The website will be temporarily unavailable next night. Reason are The hoster moves our account to another server. Unfortunately, this also has the disadvantage that the IP changes. Between 2 and 6 o'clock.
  • Please do NOT PM me for support. For login data or problems/questions not intended for the public use the "Your private forum".

Done Quick move threads to specific forum

W

WorldGate

XenForo License
A button in forums and threads for moving threads quickly to specific forum by one click only. There should be an option in nodes options to select target forum for every node.

Reactions: sbj
au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License

do you have an idea for a name? the thread title is too long?

W

WorldGate

XenForo License
@au lait Thank you for marking it as planned. There should be per forum option to set destination forum for quick move option just like the below screenshot, and a user group permission to enable/disable this option in front end.

W

WorldGate

XenForo License
I suggest to hide move thread button if there is no forum selected in node option.
Change button phrase to Quick move to make it different than default Move thread option.
Is that possible to add Quick move threads like this screenshot - to add such option you should somehow force it to move only selected threads in the current open forum in case there are other threads selected in different forums.

Reactions: sbj
au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
I suggest to hide move thread button if there is no forum selected in node option.
done!

Change button phrase to Quick move to make it different than default Move thread option.
Done!

Is that possible to add Quick move threads like this screenshot - to add such option you should somehow force it to move only selected threads in the current open forum in case there are other threads selected in different forums.
¬°done!

I look forward to your feedback!