• The website will be temporarily unavailable next night. Reason are The hoster moves our account to another server. Unfortunately, this also has the disadvantage that the IP changes. Between 2 and 6 o'clock.
  • Please do NOT PM me for support. For login data or problems/questions not intended for the public use the "Your private forum".

Fixed How to rename "solved"?

Terror

Terror

XenForo License
hi, i only have a short question. how can i rename the word "solved" in the frontend? i mean this one...4943

i already renamed it in the table xf_xenmade_todo_status to "CLOSED", but that only appears when i edit the todo. sadly haven't found anything in the phrases too.

oh, and another little thing i've noticed. that icon seems to be clickable, but when i click on it, i get the usual oops notification without errors in the admincp. permissions are all set for that usergroup.

best regards :)

au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
hi, i only have a short question. how can i rename the word "solved" in the frontend? i mean this one...
The phrase is simply missing. :(
I'll fix in January. I can't do it before.

oh, and another little thing i've noticed. that icon seems to be clickable, but when i click on it, i get the usual oops notification without errors in the admincp. permissions are all set for that usergroup.
I'll check.

au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
i already renamed it in the table xf_xenmade_todo_status to "CLOSED", but that only appears when i edit the todo. sadly haven't found anything in the phrases too.
please do not rename in the table. if necessary please undo again.

There are phrases now