1. If you already own a license for XF1 add-ons and they are active, you can also use XF2 versions
    Dismiss Notice

Not a bug Getting some errors from time to time....

Discussion in 'Resolved Bugs' started by Francis Tinio, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Francis Tinio

Francis Tinio Member XenForo License

Got some errors today:
    --------------------

Server error log
    • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Invalid SOS parameters for sequential JPEG
    • src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php:235
    • Generated by: Kuntrol77
    • Feb 21, 2018 at 1:24 PM
    Stack trace
    #0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] imag...', '/home/hbadmin/p...', 235, Array)
    #1 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php(235): imagecreatefromjpeg('/home/hbadmin/p...')
    #2 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php(89): xenMade\STWM\Util\Watermark->createFromFile('/home/hbadmin/p...', 2)
    #3 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php(84): xenMade\STWM\Util\Watermark->generateWatermarkImage()
    #4 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/XF/ControllerPlugin/Attachment.php(37): xenMade\STWM\Util\Watermark->__construct(Object(xenMade\STWM\XF\Entity\Attachment))
    #5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Attachment.php(43): xenMade\STWM\XF\ControllerPlugin\Attachment->displayAttachment(Object(xenMade\STWM\XF\Entity\Attachment))
    #6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
    #7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Attachment', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
    #8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
    #9 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
    #11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
    #12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
    ["url"] => string(38) "/attachments/20180204_165312-jpg.1243/"
    ["referrer"] => string(59) "https://www.domain.com/threads/pam-glamour-shots.60/"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

--------------------

2. au lait

au lait Administrator Staff Member XenForo License

3. Francis Tinio

Thank you

4. Francis Tinio

btw I jusr checked and my server is actually on pjp 7.2.1 already

5. au lait

au lait Administrator Staff Member XenForo License

Code:
     @ini_set('gd.jpeg_ignore_warning', 1);
    Ok then I add this line to block this message! sent you a patch

6. Francis Tinio

thanks!! btw, is it possible to set the text watermark to a percentage size based on the image? example, if the image is 400x500 then a 25pt font looks big as compared to an image 3000x2000 which the text watermark at 25pt is barely visible.

Also, is it possible to have the text watermark have an outline color? Reason is if the image is dark, the font is barely visible. If I make teh font light, and the image is light, it turns out the same way..... I was thinking black font with white outline. Is that possible in the settings?

7. Francis Tinio

Hello boss! I have copied the patch, but I still get a lot of that warning/error:

Server error log
    • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Invalid SOS parameters for sequential JPEG
    • src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php:240
    • Generated by: Timnic54
    • Mar 3, 2018 at 6:27 AM
    Stack trace
    #0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] imag...', '/home/hbadmin/p...', 240, Array)
    #1 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php(240): imagecreatefromjpeg('/home/hbadmin/p...')
    #2 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php(94): xenMade\STWM\Util\Watermark->createFromFile('/home/hbadmin/p...', 2)
    #3 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/Util/Watermark.php(89): xenMade\STWM\Util\Watermark->generateWatermarkImage()
    #4 src/addons/xenMade/STWM/XF/ControllerPlugin/Attachment.php(37): xenMade\STWM\Util\Watermark->__construct(Object(xenMade\STWM\XF\Entity\Attachment))
    #5 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Attachment.php(43): xenMade\STWM\XF\ControllerPlugin\Attachment->displayAttachment(Object(xenMade\STWM\XF\Entity\Attachment))
    #6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
    #7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Attachment', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
    #8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
    #9 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
    #11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
    #12 {main}
    Request state
    array(4) {
    ["url"] => string(38) "/attachments/20180202_174036-jpg.1056/"
    ["referrer"] => string(62) "https://www.horologyboard.com/threads/glamour-shots.12/page-12"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(0) {
    }
    }

8. Francis Tinio

And in my phpinfo it already shows gd.jpeg_ignore_warning has a value of 1, so not sure why it keeps showing up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice