• The website will be temporarily unavailable next night. Reason are The hoster moves our account to another server. Unfortunately, this also has the disadvantage that the IP changes. Between 2 and 6 o'clock.
  • Please do NOT PM me for support. For login data or problems/questions not intended for the public use the "Your private forum".

Fixed Decrease copyright line(s) in footer

McAtze

McAtze

XenForo License
Hi @au lait ,

i would like to ask if it would be possible for you to decrease your copyright line in the footer like DragonByte. It blows the footer a lot.

As example a screenshot:
Screenshot 2018-12-08 18.47.36.png

Filip from DragonByte wrotes a tutorial for a footer copyright management. With your expertise i think it is not a problem for you to integrate that in your add-ons.

Looking forward to a positive response. ;)

Greets,
McAtze

au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
You're right! You're right! With LD2 I had already created a few improvements! But I will improve it! Not good like that!

SyTry

SyTry

XenForo License
You're right! You're right! With LD2 I had already created a few improvements! But I will improve it! Not good like that!
Maybe something like ThemeHouse :
  • Addons by ThemeHouse
  • Styles by ThemeHouse
  • Addons and styles by ThemeHouse

au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
I changed it in all the add-ons! I will release the new version bit by bit.

joey_tbf

joey_tbf

XenForo License
i didn't know you could click on it,

i always hovered over the xenMade.com but it doesnt let you click it

i never try to hover over the Add-ons by part

au lait

au lait

Administrator
Staff member
XenForo License
TH are even right about that! An interesting thought. One always took it over, because it was "normal".

Terror

Terror

XenForo License
it's seems to be some kind of xf thing too. i also manage ips communities and noticed that there are brandings not usual in paid addons. even major ones and especially not global copyrights.