• Please do NOT PM me for support. Private Messages are only for exchanging sensitive details (like FTP / AdminCP logins).

Certain selectable nodes for search

Trueprime

XenForo License
Can this be used to define a specific category so that some of the other categories not needing alphabetical pagination menu, not to be displayed? So if I only have a few nodes on one category and the menu is not needed can we disable that for those specific category? I still want to use this for some of my categories that have alot of nodes displayed. I saw this suggestion on the Xenforo thread, so I am very curious about this. Thanks :)

Trueprime

XenForo License
What have you selected?
For the test I didn't select any category or node. However when I did select one specific category and didn't select the other categories, the alphabetical menu still showed on the other categories that I did not select. This is not a big issue, but for the case of seeing this, I am fine with sharing you my login details for my site to see if this same issue displays for you.

Zuse

XenForo License
He wants to use the ABP for forums with sub forums. But as I have noticed, the ABP works for both the sub forums and the threads within that forum. The ABP also sits below the sub forums. (which is what Trueprime is getting at). It will look better if it sits above the sub forums like it is for other forums without sub forums.